LinPRO and LinPRO-Organic, Naturally
Good Things Come in Omega-3s
Our linPRO and linPRO organic flaxseed-based feed products offer high levels of healthful Omega-3 fatty acids and balanced amino acids. The Omega-3 fatty acids contained in flaxseed have been associated with many animal and human health benefits. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to provide immunological benefits and potential production benefits to livestock, as well as human benefits that include improving brain and eye health and lowering the risk of heart disease, depression, dementia and arthritis.
The processing parameters established by O&T Farms work to deactivate antinutritional factors within the feed and improve nutrient digestibility. The overall result is a high quality, affordable, nutrient-dense, feed ingredient designed to promote animal production and contribute towards their overall health.
The Difference is in the Feed
- Provides easier and more cost-effective handling
- Exceptional shelf life
- Promotes better overall animal health
- Consistent Omega-3 transfer into eggs and meat
- Minimum 20% Crude Protein
- Maximum 24% Crude Fat
- Maximum 10% Crude Fibre
- Maximum 10% Moisture
The natural way to enrich Organic eggs and meats with Omega-3 fatty acids
With O&T Farms new Certified Organic linPRO animal feed ingredient, we’re helping support this growing market segment.
Feeding linPRO branded products to livestock is a natural way to improve the nutritional value of organic products and offer healthier alternatives for consumers.
- We’re making it more efficient and effective to produce Organic Omega-3 eggs, chicken or pork
- Chicken is the most widely available and popular organic meat
- Consumers are willing to pay up to 50% more for Omega-3 enhanced chicken